10$ Per day from AdSense

Step 1: 
establish sixty “Low Competition” and “High Earning Potenetial” keywords….
I outline “Low Competition” because the initial four results of the SERPS in Google all have PR but or adequate three
I outline “High Earning Potential” victimisation the tactic schooled in “The Keyword Academy”. i'd show you ways to try to to thus, however they teach you that stuff once you check in for his or her paid program….So, I don’t wish to screw things up for them. I selected solely keywords that have associate earning potential of a minimum of $50.
I have already found my sixty keywords that work this criteria.

Step 2:
produce sixty Hubs round the keywords…
I paid some native writers to write down up sixty articles and that i created sixty Hubs victimisation those articles. I created positive that the keyword was within the Title of the hub and mentioned a number of times inside the hub.

Step 3: 
Promote the Hubs that show potential to urge consistent traffic…
So, once the sixty Hubs were on-line for every week, I used a rank checking computer code and checked what number of them were disclosure within the high a hundred search results on Google for his or her targeted keywords. It appears [*fr1] the Hubs are literally within the high a hundred SERPS for his or her supposed keywords.
I created associate stand out sheet within the following format…

Keyword1 – SERP Position Of Hub=22

Keyword2 – SERP Position Of Hub=27
…..etc etc…

Then I took the ten hubs that were ranking the most effective and am doing a little link building work to that. i'm paying a man to make the subsequent half dozen back-links to every hub through journal commenting…


One PR3 Link
Three PR2 Links
Two PR1 Links


After these links get cached, I hope to check associate improvement within the SERPS for the ten hubs and begin obtaining some consistent search traffic from those keywords…..and thence create some consistent cash.
If by victimisation this back-linking strategy, my SERP position is up, then I keep doing this for the Hubs that do well till I create 10$ per day.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post